Conditions of use
Seasons wishes to advise users, that the use of this site will be at your own risk and we are not liable for any loss or suffering by the use of this site. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content. The information (including financial) are general information only and not professional advice. Users must rely on your own independent enquiries and seek your own professional advice. Seasons owns the copyright and trademark of the content of this site unless noted otherwise.
1. Online bookings require a valid credit card number to confirm your reservation. The card is held by the Hotel as security for your reservation and utilised for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival fees, unless otherwise specified on the rate at the time of booking. Unless an alternative valid card or method of payment is provided upon check-out, this card will be used for all accommodation and ancillary costs and for any loss or damage to the room during the stay.
2. Rates quoted are based on the number of occupants and length of stay and any alterations to these details may affect the nightly rate charged.
3. All guests must produce a valid photo ID and credit card at check-in. A minimium pre-authorisation of $100 is required. All guests residing in room must register names upon check -in.
4. Kindly note that check-in is from 2PM and check-out is before 11AM. Earlier arrival and later departure times can be arranged, subject to availability, however applicable day-use charges may also apply.
5. All payments made by a American Express and Diners cards will incur a 2% service fee in all our hotels.
6. This hotel is a 100% NON SMOKING premises. A $400 fee will be incurred upon departure if there are traces of cigarette smoke in the guest room and the balcony.
7. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you acknowledge that the credit card provided will be used for payment of all accommodation and ancillary costs charged to the room after check-in, for any loss or damage to the room during the stay, and for any cancellation or non-arrival fees, unless an alternative arrangement with you or the named guest has been made with the Hotel.
8. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or amend your booking in the event of a computer, website or system error which results in the display or communication of an incorrect room rate or other incorrect details relating to your booking. The Hotel will advise you as soon as possible in the event of such an error.